Upcoming workshops - Winter, Spring 2014

Dillman's Bay Resort
indulge in aWisconsin Family Getaway - Located on the shores of White Sand Lake, Dillman’s Bay Resort has been welcoming guests since 1915. This classic vacation paradise offers a lush peninsula with a full marina. Visit dillmans.com to learn more... announcing the 2014 Creative Workshop Schedule - Join us for our 36th season of plein air and classroom workshops in watercolor, oil, acrylic, mixed media, pastel and more...
Travel with Rose and Stan Edin on a painting and photography excursion in Central Italy and Sicily, April 21 to May 3. Only 4 spots left, so book today!

















 AFTER my workshop at Wenmohs Ranch, Austin, TX in February

AFTER my workshop at The Gallery at Midtown, Dallas, TX in March

 AFTER my workshop at Jerry's Artarama in Raleigh, NC in April

THEN, it's off to the Northwoods of Wisconsin at the beautiful Dillman's Resort in mid-May.  I taught there last fall, and I must say, it's a beautiful location and venue for an art workshop.

If you're in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois,  or anywhere in the vicinity, you should check out this location (and my workshop.)

For more information about my workshops, click here to go to my website.

No comments: