Abstract Fine Art Painting “DOODLE” by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson

"Doodle" 8x8inches, by Carol Nelson
This was a demo painting in a recent workshop illustrating a linear composition pattern with a limited palette of black, white, and a chosen color.

In introductory abstract work, I find it helpful to limit students' choices in both color palette and composition design.

For more information about this painting, click here to go to my website.

8"x8" Acrylic on paper on panel/available

$150.00

Click HERE to purchase.

View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

 ======================================

Check out my Video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D






No comments: