Mixed Media Abstract Acrylic Painting, "Revealed" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson

Mixed media abstract, "Revealed" by Carol Nelson


This heavily textured abstract is painted on 140 lb watercolor paper which is then mounted on an MDF panel. The panel has been painted to compliment the colors in the painting.

This is another mixed media collage featuring the air dry clay leaves that I teach students in my mixed media workshops.

 14"x10.5"x0.5"  Mixed Media on Paper Panel

 Click HERE for pricing.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here


======================================

Check out my video...

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

Now Available on DVD as well as Live Stream!!

Click HERE for details!






No comments: